Hot Mopar Babes III

-
Looks like jr is throwing a temper tantrum.

Last edited:
Yeah, wtf is with all the red x on Keith's stuff?!! He's had enough to deal with in REAL life lately. This is supposed to be a "fun" thread.....
Someone needs to lighten up.

Yeah, wtf is with all the red x on Keith's stuff?!! He's had enough to deal with in REAL life lately. This is supposed to be a "fun" thread.....
Someone needs to lighten up.

Thanks, I just noticed that....I have no idea why he did that, they are all good pictures for this thread LOL....oh well...

He was posting good pictures too and it was nice to have someone else post pics for a change, but I guess by the sounds of it something happened and I missed out?

Thanks, I just noticed that....I have no idea why he did that, they are all good pictures for this thread LOL....oh well...

He was posting good pictures too and it was nice to have someone else post pics for a change, but I guess by the sounds of it something happened and I missed out?
I think someone replied to one of his pics. Something about looking like a crackhead or something. Regardless, if he has issue with that, don't take it out on you. You weren't the one that commented. Anyhow, on with the boobies! Er, I mean Babes!!!!!

:)

761C18B0-901B-4193-95F2-6A86A849168A.jpeg

Yeah, partly my fault, sorry guys. Someone made a comment, he went sideways, I made a comment telling him to chill, then it snowballed lol
Sorry guys

I think someone replied to one of his pics. Something about looking like a crackhead or something. Regardless, if he has issue with that, don't take it out on you. You weren't the one that commented. Anyhow, on with the boobies! Er, I mean Babes!!!!!

orangecuda.jpg

71GTX&girl.jpg

Last edited:
-
Back