Hot Mopar Babes III

-
IMG_5298.jpeg

That is interesting use of the wing. She must be a bat girl at heart. I've never noticed this before, but is there a way of adjusting the wing? It looks like there is an adjustment dohicky at the top on this photo.
That's the single Allen head socket bolt on each side that holds the wing to the uprights. Yes you can swing it up and down slightly if you want it to look weird. There is a dowel pin in the end of the wing that limits travel. Sits in the upright casting pockets..
20230321_104726.jpg

20230322_134138.jpg

20230103_113231.jpg

Last edited:
That is interesting use of the wing. She must be a bat girl at heart. I've never noticed this before, but is there a way of adjusting the wing? It looks like there is an adjustment dohicky at the top on this photo.
It’s the exact same wing that was used on the race cars. Yes the angle can be adjusted for downforce on the rear end. When Chrysler did the wind tunnel testing they found that the hight of the wing didn’t make a significant difference, the reason they were so high was to provide access to the trunk on the production cars needed to be made to qualify for racing.

That was Dart Girl from Moparts. May she R.I.P. :( That was during a photo shoot for John Papas' Aussie Daytona, for a Mopar magazine feature. I think it was MCG.

-
Back