Hot out of the Forge PST's 1.03 Torsion bars

-

PST

Marketing Manager
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
Hot out of the forge and in stock, Performance Suspension Technology 's newly designed Mopar A Body 1.03" torsion bars. These bars will allow for more adjustability and improved handling capabilities. We have redesigned the clocking of the bars to a 15 degree offset. PST's new bars will work in all applications whether it's a leaning tower of power inline 6, small block, or big block. The best part of all our torsion bars are forged in the USA. Get your set today. www.p-s-t.com

$219 for a set out the door with free shipping.

Thanks
James

Sweet! how do we go about getting the 10% off? Let me know and I'll order. :)

can i send the old set you sent me in exchange for the new set with the 15 degree offset...the old sets without the offset does not fit my 72 duster...i'm disappointed

any chance i can send back the old set i purchased from you in exchange for a new set with the 15 degree offset..the old set installed on my 72 duster has made the car undriveable with no suppport...the car sits on the ground even with the torsion bar adjuster nuts cranked all the way up!

Sweet! how do we go about getting the 10% off? Let me know and I'll order. :)

Here's the thread on how to receive the discount:

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=172665

A Bodies Only Member's Discount
The Forum Member’s Discount:
· Forum member will receive 10% off any order over $200 dollars or more
· ORDERS BY PHONE: You will need to ask the salesman for the discount and say that you are a member of A Bodies Only. You will also need to give the sales person your USERNAME on the forum. (we will verify that you are a member)
· ORDERS BY INTERNET: Placing your order by internet you will have to put in the comment section of your order the forum name and your USERNAME. (we will verify that you are a member) The Discount will be applied when order is processed.

any chance i can send back the old set i purchased from you in exchange for a new set with the 15 degree offset..the old set installed on my 72 duster has made the car undriveable with no suppport...the car sits on the ground even with the torsion bar adjuster nuts cranked all the way up!

I am sorry but our return/exchange policy is on unused items. They have to be in unused and resallable condition. So if you have not installed them yet and they are not scratched and nicked up we would be able to do an exchange.

Thanks
James

Hi PST, I bought some of these recently and had them sent to Perth Australia. By the time they got here (which took about a week and thats awesome) the box was damaged and the boots were missing, presumed fallen out. Just for future reference maybe use a seperate box and strap it on the outside or something similar.
I had the suspension done during the week and hopefully will pick up the car tomorow. (69 Cuda convertible - 383 BB). Will let you know how it goes...
Regards, Phil.

Well I drove the car over the weekend and together with new shocks all around the ride is a 100% improvement. With the big block in it, its sits at a good height still and not too low. Nice!!! Ordering more stuff now. Thanks PST for some good service and some good parts.

Well I drove the car over the weekend and together with new shocks all around the ride is a 100% improvement. With the big block in it, its sits at a good height still and not too low. Nice!!! Ordering more stuff now. Thanks PST for some good service and some good parts.

Thanks you, can you post a picture when you get a chance we would love to see the stance.

Thanks
James

Thanks you, can you post a picture when you get a chance we would love to see the stance.

Thanks
James

Hey James, Photo's that you requested.

The torsion bar adjusters are sitting pretty much at the midway point. And there are new KYB Shockies in there as well.

Attachments

• 2014-03-13 15.03.06.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 979
  • 2014-03-13 15.03.35.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 973
  • 2014-03-13 15.04.37.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 944
  • 2014-03-13 15.05.35.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 950
Thank you for the photos and I do like your reference point lol

And, the list of things I want for my car just got longer. :)

I finnally installed mine and drove the car with the new bars. 10000% better love em.
Firm but not harsh. Much better than the stock 40+ year old v8 bars in my 66 valiant.
Wish I would have installed them right off the bat.

I finnally installed mine and drove the car with the new bars. 10000% better love em.
Firm but not harsh. Much better than the stock 40+ year old v8 bars in my 66 valiant.
Wish I would have installed them right off the bat.

That is great to hear. When you have a moment snap a few shots and post them up.

James

I just tried to buy these over the phone the salesperson said I couldn't get the discount unless I spent $500.

Ouch! Any time there is a discount it is certainly appreciated, but I will have to wait a long time to rack up enough money and items needed for this discount.

I finally went ahead and bought these online.and I received the discount. They are supposed to be in this week. Unfortunately, I won't be able to work on my Duster for two weeks.

I finally went ahead and bought these online.and I received the discount. They are supposed to be in this week. Unfortunately, I won't be able to work on my Duster for two weeks.

Good to hear, thanks for the update.

I need Torsion Bars and one other suspension part. Hurry up pay day. :blob:

I just tried to buy these over the phone the salesperson said I couldn't get the discount unless I spent $500.

Do you know who you spoke with ? What sales person? For you guys it is on orders of $200 or more I apologize for the confusion. If this were to happen again please contact me by phone or PM directly ASAP.

Thanks
James

-
Back