House Hunting!

-
Ram Congrats on the new home,I won't call it a house. I know you and family will enjoy it. Your pets is going love a big place to run.

I have the date on my calander

Thanks Kim! So far it looks like it will be four of us. We should be able to knock this out pretty quick. :cheers: It'll just be the items I can't handle on my own.

I asked my company for the courtesy of letting me off an hour early so I could get to the closing..... They let me off way early so I'm just sitting here twiddling my thumbs...

Thanks Marland! I have decided on a floor covering but it's going to take a while to get the money saved up. I'm going to go with Rocksolid.

Not to be discouraging but I didn't go with RockSolid. I saw some reviews that was good but seen a few that was bad. All of the bad reviews was the product dried to quickly and couldn't be rolled out anymore. One guy said his roller stuck to roller pan and his floor looked awful.

One other thing is of course the price is higher than any other epoxy company but it supposed to be stronger.

Another thing that was brought to my attention is that they don't say anything about a touch up kit in order to fix damage that might occur.

It want be to much longer sounds like... that's good!

Thanks for the info Marland. This is VERY good to know.

BTW... I'M A HOME OWNER!!!!!!!!!!

Let me be the first to welcome ya to the club Joe. It only easier from here.:blob::blob:

Thanks Terry! From all the horror stories I've heard this was supposed to be much harder. :banghead:

The hardest part was suffering through fixing my credit after getting another job after being unemployed for 9 months.

Maybe I can finally finish the 512 to drop in the Duster! :D

Just read through this Joe- well, looks like you're going to have a Merry Christmas! Congrats on the new place, hope all goes smooth and there are no nasty surprises. I now have "Garage Envy."

Just read through this Joe- well, looks like you're going to have a Merry Christmas! Congrats on the new place, hope all goes smooth and there are no nasty surprises. I now have "Garage Envy."

Thanks V-100! Shouldn't be too many suprises after the inspection..... I hope. :D

Ram Congrats on the new home,I won't call it a house. I know you and family will enjoy it. Your pets is going love a big place to run.

THanks Cliff and yeah they will. I'm going to bring them out tomorrow. This is going to be interesting...

Congrats on the house! I also have garage envy!

Thanks Scamp360! It's going to take some work to get the electrical and bench situation right.

Congrats!!!

You are now king of YOUR castle! :king:

This "King" better get his fat *** off his throne and get to work. :D I've got locks to change and a fence to modify before I bring the Destructo Dogs over to check it out. I'll try and get more photos of the garage while it's still empty.

Congratulations, Joe. This was a long time coming. Enjoy your dogs and new home and being OUT OF DA HOOD!

Congratulations, Joe. This was a long time coming. Enjoy your dogs and new home and being OUT OF DA HOOD!

Thanks Fish! In the last few weeks two people were shot and robbed and anothered suffered a home invasion and their Christmas presents were stolen plus their rent money. I can't wait to get out of here.

Got some boxes moved, changed out some ugly wall plates, and changed out the dead bolts plus made a plan as to where everything will go.

Here's some more garage pics! :cheers:

Attachments

• IMG_0523_1.JPG
    147.1 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_0524_1.JPG
    135.6 KB · Views: 78
Dang :cheers: I would give up my 440 I have stored away to be there today Joe..
I bet I could be of some help. even if it's just driving and playing with Merlin and Maxi :D
We are so happy for you here on the hill :cheers::blob::glasses7:
Treva and I have a big smile on right know :D:D:cheers:

Very nice shop :happy7::glasses7:

-
Back