how about a "thanks"

-

73dodgeman

Reaction score
Hey Guys How About A Big Thanks To The Guys That Keep This Site Going, I Know All Of Us Have Learned Some Things From Others On Here And Have Met Some Really Cool People

Yeah alot of thanks to everyone who runs the site and to the people that are experienced enough and patient enough to answer our questions. This site has helped me alot.

You bet! thanks to everyone and yes, there are a lot of great people always willing to help and share. :notworth:

This is my favorite site for Mopars on the web. Good people and not uptight!

Thanks for the hard work you all put in to make it happen.

I dont post alot but I really appreciate the site and all the great and free info gained by reading it. Thanks to all the admin's and great people who share their knowledge.

Thanks guys, I appreciate the kind words and all you guys hagning out with me, LOL

Thanks guys! Not you Tony!:butthead:

Yep I am jealous too.
Tony gets to have a sweet abodie car, and go get on stage and jamb.
Life is to good some time's ain't it EvilScamp.
Adam and all yall out there ,here is a big howdy and thank's:drinkers:
There is the best of the best here. :thumblef:

Got your Back Tony!!!

:notworth:
I was a lurker on about 4 other mopar sites and I never joined because most (not all) the people on them seemed like they were snooty assholes and wouldn't help you unless you had a 340, bigblock, or a hemi. I found this site from a member over on slantsix.com (R.I.P.)and lurked for about 3 months and then joined. Im glad I did!!!! Everyone here has been great, I have met some of the members in person and hope to meet more, and everyone that I have bought/sold/traded parts with from this site has been great to deal with. When I meet someone with an Abody like at the gas station or when Im out doing an appraisal on someones car I tell them about FABO and how great it is.

So heres one for FABO and the guys that keep it going!!!! :drinkers::drinkers::drinkers:

Yes, thanks to all of you. I would also like to thank every one. I have asked question and I get answers from all. And when I check out all the posts here it gives me the motovation to continue my project. So thanks to ever one on FABO.
Jeff

Thanks guys, the site rocks, it wouldn't be here without you!

Thanks to the members that are always willing to help us out too. So much good information posted here.

Got your Back Tony!!!

Thanks Mike!!!!

evilscamp said:
Thanks guys! Not you Tony!

And Scampie, Don't be pullin down those pants unless you mean biznezz!!!
love-smiley-076.gif
LOL!!!

love-smiley-076.gif

love-smiley-076.gif

Yes, Thanks guys this site is great and there are sure a lot of great members helping eachother out which is graet as well! Keep up the good work!

Muchas Gracias !!!
I have gotten so much great info and help from this site and it's members .
Myself and My project would be lost without it !
I seldom go a day without checking in to see what's going on .
Many,many , Thanks!!!,Joe

A well-deserved "thank you" for not only maintaining this great site, but for gathering the best bunch of gearheads into one place! Have also perused many other boards, but have never joined, but this place is so friendly that I cant keep away. Just back from two weeks holidays, and I am here at working catching up on the 350 odd new posts. :)

Grant

Great site,real friendly. I like it that no-one jumps on you for asking a question and the archives have helped me highly. I was thinking earlier today, that without such internet sites as this many of us may have given up by now.
cheers

-
Back