How are you and your mopar/mopars spending 4th of july

-

71DodgeDemon340

Reaction score
Hey everyone just wondering if anyone has got anything fun planned involving their mopar. Unfortunately its been raining here all week and looks like rain for next couple of days, so wont be able to go for a 4th cruise but im sure sitting in the garage will suffice.

IMG_1785.JPG

IDK that I will be able to get her out anywhere, but I do want to get the heater core shut-off valve and 'pump it down' power steering mod installed.

Show ready 2.jpg

Sounds like you got a good 4th project. I would of saved putting my new retro sound radio in till the 4th but I couldn't wait lol

Will be sitting in the garage waiting for the new bullet..

20150920_164441.jpg

gotta get going with cleaning out the garage for a roof replacement at the end of the month - Mopar and Harley are the first things to come out - but first I have to clean up/out the trailer I am putting them in... yea, the 3rd and 4th will be busy busy. Debris damage not allowed!!
100_3516.JPG

Will be driving my Valiant Signet in local neighborhood parade, with 102 year old mother in law in passenger seat. She loves it.
Ruby.JPG

I took the whole week off to work on the Duster. Started welding on the core support stiffener today. Will work on various other sheet metal work during the week. I've got a 600 lb shipment from Reilly Motorsports arriving Thursday!

Mine is up on blocks with the front end/brakes/steering/suspension/shocks/8.75 all going in. Assembling a new 12-ton floor press from HF for working on the front end, and making a spot for a new manly-man sized compressor that will run the parts blaster and other air tools with authority.

Oh, and smoking a tri-tip with corn on the cob, a few adult beverages, and then blowing up a bunch of stuff!

My dart will spend the time on a trailer headed from opposite ends of Colorado to Utah because I am moving.

It will be parked, in the garage. -- Still dealing with the broken foot, problem. --
33 in Garage - 3.JPG

Nothing mopar related, but will be having food, drinks and lighting off some good fireworks !!

Brought my swepty to a small local show tonight with 340swinger4spd and his Dart, was a great night for a show.
IMG_20170701_165101861_HDR.jpg

Daughter and I are going to a car show that is part of a day long 4th of July festival in Culpeper, VA. The cars are lined down both sides of the Main Street in town. It is a nice event.

20170702_111242.jpg
Trying to get the trim line straight. Looks some progress, but can't be sure yet. The old Bondo I had went bad so had to get more. Panel isn't even flat. Can see all the high and low spots. Fun times. NOT. LOL I'll post progress pics tomorrow. Happy 4th everyone!

Its been raining here a lot the past few days. Hoping for good weather on Tuesday so I can go for a cruise. Its been a while.

-
Back