how big is the city or town u live in

-
The County is over 100K. I grew up in a town of less than 700 people and about 2000 cows. Now I live in Logan which has about 55K

Sheeeeet..... I got 120K on my block, or so it seems. 8)

I live in a township, maybe 4,000 people or so. It's not very crowded and I love it!

1,006,892 as of jan. 2009 according to the census for san jose. and most of them drive like morons!

About 2,500 in the city where I live and about 10-12,000 in the county.
C

Urban sprawl at its worse, getting close to 3 million almost half the people are visible minorities from Asia:thumbdow:

Trying to make it into the there old country

Where I grew up...about 1500 full time, probably about 2000 seasonal, my street was about 10 mins outside the village (not big enough to be a town) and had about 6 houses on it, and I couldn't see a one of em! Guess where I'm building a house....I'm number 7 right here.

about 80,000 and then another 20,000 illegal immigrants

and yes, I live in Connecticut, thats Danbury for you

I live in Duncan BC...well, the Cowichan Valley. Duncan is just a part of it. The approx. population is 79,000. We're moving to 100 Mile House BC this August. The population there is about 2,000. Woohoo :banghead::violent1::angry7:

we live in a city of 142,000 Escondido,Ca. . I grew up in a small town in upstate NY called Angola which boasts a population of 2,266!

Craig

I live in Duncan BC...well, the Cowichan Valley. Duncan is just a part of it. The approx. population is 79,000. We're moving to 100 Mile House BC this August. The population there is about 2,000. Woohoo :banghead::violent1::angry7:

Awesome!

I was looking at property just outside the town, talk about cheap for treed 15 acres with power,water and telephone service

My best friend moved out of this rat hole and bought a 2 1/2 acre property by Adams lake 17 kms from the town of barrier, a few other buddies moved to Kamloops.

The little country town of Clay, West Virginia I grew up in has around 400 folks right in the center of our state. The entire county, also called Clay, has just over 9,000.
:read2:

The city where David, Me and the boys live in has around 30,000. The Metro Area here in Kanawha (Ka-naw-wa) County, here 250,000.

"You can take the girl out of the country, but you can't take the country out of the girl!! " :wink:

The wife and I live on our 4 acres, 8.5 miles from town, which has a population of 997. Nearest neighbours are 1/2 mile away in one direction, and 2 miles away in the other direction. Damned overcrowding. :)

-
Back