How did everyone end up where there at?

-
have you done your background work thru the net etc. on prices in the area your looking? ask this prud. agent for a complete past 12months sales history for EVERYTHING SOLD for that area. DO NOT LET AN AGENT TELL YOU WHAT IT IS WORTH! get out to the open houses and see what's out there. It's really up to you to do the homework. you make the decision, and base it on your knowledge of the sales, mls and private, of where your looking. stay away from any bidding wars and any agents that want you to buy the first day looking! remember, the price is an asking price! I've paid far less than asking on some properties, and then again, I paid close to asking on others.

It also pays to have an agent that isn't in it for the money, but actually likes to work for the clients well being!

My apologize to the real agents here, no offense intended. I have a problem with the quick buck ones!

goodluck

I've been living north of detroit for about 18 years.
All I have to say about Michigan as a whole is that the rest of the country should break it off, and wipe really good.

Don't bother looking here. It's a shithole.

In three years we are moving to our house in venice florida permanently.
Then I will be happy.

I was born in New Hampshire, traveled all over the USA and the world and came right back here again. Owning your own home is great because you can knock a wall down without asking anyone and break in a new engine without bothering 'the neighbors'. Also, renting is the bottomless pit to nowhere. After 20 years of renting all you can hope for is a thankyou card from your landlord.

And make sure you have a nice place to keep and work on the Mopar!

Note above the car is first in the pic, then the shop I live in and lastly the place I keep my clothes and sleep in the background!

-LY

home.jpg

I grew up in Cincinnati, moved to Silver Springs, Florida in 1978 after the big blizzard and finally moved to Jacksonville 6 years ago when I was asked to come in off the road and live a normal life.

When I looked at the house that I bought, the 1st thing I did was measure the garage to make sure the Dakota R/T would fit.

3 bedroom, 2 bath split design, 1822 sq.ft., 2 car garage. Beautiful sub-division where there is only 1 way in, a bunch of law enforcement live here and the electric company has a paved road behind me that goes to a transformer farm about 600 ft from me.
Imagine that... a 1/4 mile paved test track right out my back gate.
9 miles to work.

-
Back