How do you clean mold/mildew off vinal seats?

-

revedup

Reaction score
Does anyone know whats the best thing to use to clean off mold & mildew off vinal seats, without damamging the seats? Thanks!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like Castrol Super Clean... just read the directions and test in an out of sight spot first. I cleaned the interior of an older baot with the stuff, and it worked great...

ever use those Mr Clean magic erasors? those things work AWESOME. Once you clean the seats, you'll be cleaning the door panels, dash, steering wheel and anything you see with them.

ever use those Mr Clean magic erasors? those things work AWESOME. Once you clean the seats, you'll be cleaning the door panels, dash, steering wheel and anything you see with them.

I have used them too and was wondering what was in those things because they do seem to work pretty good for seeming like there's nothing to them. They must have some left over stuff from Three Mile Island or Chernobyl or something because they take off just about everything.

Chuck

Tilex mold/mildew remover. I used it on my white convertible top and turned out great. Just let it foam, scrub a little and wash off.

i agree with adam, simple green. all other items help to remove the elastomers in the vinyl. vinyl is derived from grease and after cleaning it you need to condition it. warm to hot water, simple green, an old toothbrush.

-
Back