how do you contact a member

-

davescuda

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
How do you contact a member that has never posted anything?

There is likely a faster way, but this is the way I found I could do it.

Here goes,

1st, on any page you are on, go and select "Home", within the black bar area towards the left side top.

2nd look for the persons screen name in the list of member names that you find on the right side of the page, scroll down if you first do not see the kist of names.

3rd, go to the middle left area and you will see the members screen name just above all the profile tabs.

4th, you will see, "send a message", select the draw down arrow and you will see, "post a visitor message..", and "send a private message..."

There is likely a faster way, but this is the way I found I could do it.

Here goes,

1st, on any page you are on, go and select "Home", within the black bar area towards the left side top.

2nd look for the persons screen name in the list of member names that you find on the right side of the page, scroll down if you first do not see the kist of names.

3rd, go to the middle left area and you will see the members screen name just above all the profile tabs.

4th, you will see, "send a message", select the draw down arrow and you will see, "post a visitor message..", and "send a private message..."

that does not show al the members names or may not following you.

OK so just,

1st, on any page you are on, go and select "Search", within the black bar area towards the left side top.

2nd, go on the right side and put in the user name in the "search by user name" area.

You would of course have to know the members user name(or have a close idea, because the recorded/not necessarily currently logged in member user names do appear to pop up if you enter at least the first 3 characters of the user name). Do not know of a location that simply lists all user names that are not logged in.

You can also "click" on your username.

Top of the page on the left side shows "members list"

-
Back