How I spent my Friday morning...

-
Glad you're OK- hate it when people are texting/talking on a phone while driving- thankfully she didn't do worse.

If a GPS has a way of telling how fast you are going, then isn't there the technology to do it with a cell phone and to make it inoperable over a certain speed say 10mph (this way speed walkers and joggers could still use) preventing this kind of crap from happening.

How do morons reproduce so quickly?

Because da gubmint be keepin um on da welfare and day keeps poppin dem babies out in mass produckshun, dats how. You's in da souf, ain't you fugured dat owt yet?

Well I went to the yard where its parked, I asked the girl behind the counter if they had the key, she was like i don't know what your talking about, I said i'm the owner of teh bashed up purple neon in your parking lot. She said I have no idea about the key, its probally unlocked. Well it was unlocked, Lucky for me I pulled out my radio before it was towed. She was like take what you want.. So I'll be back to get the rims and the intake etc hehe. BTW got a rental today, nice silver Dodge Charger. Me LIKEY!!

Howard its got a brand new fan belt and head! if your interested lol.
I think I will try to get the engine and trans since nothing leaked and the radiator wasnt broken..

Once again thanks everyone, GTS send me apm about your moms neon thanks!

-
Back