How is Spring Carlisle?

-

macksgrl426

Reaction score
Has anyone gone before? We always do the Chrysler show and are going to check the spring show out this year. We are going to sell a few things including the Duster. We have a few mopar blocks (440 and 426 wedge) too. I guess we shall see. If anyone goes... stop by, we got a corner spot by the car coral ROW CD 340-341,369-370.

Polished and ready to go... she looks great!!!

Attachments

• duster.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 176
It's Much bigger than The Mopar Event. -- I'll be there on Thursday -- Friday looks like rain. -- I'll stop bye. -- See Ya.

Been going since it started in 78 always fun and interesting. Not a lot of Mopar but sometimes rare gems to be found. I am at J-58 from Thursday till Saturday. Stop by and say hello. Dick

bring a bicycle, water and cash, lots to see, car coral is humongus, plus cars outside the gates and thru out the show. Great swap meet

Be prepared for any kind of weather. But a must do.

A few of the local Mopar crowd will be there looking to buy stuff on Saturday for sure.

I'll be there (with a few other FABO guys) on Friday afternoon.... I'll have to try to stop by and say hello...

Good weather predicted for Saturday.

Attachments

• car.JPG
    20.4 KB · Views: 108
Was there today to help my friend set up. Beautiful weather, hated to leave.

Got to go back yesterday and help to tear down and load up. Not much Mopar stuff overall. Lot of great car deals. Got packed up, unloaded and home by 11pm. He said he had a great weekend selling. Weather was pretty nice.

-
Back