how long

-

mac daddy mopar

Reaction score
:dontknow:I ordered a bunch of stuff to get my scamp done over the winter.
and the ups truck has yet to show:banghead:
I've been tracking my stuff for four days now. the bad thing is I work 2nd shift so they come down my street at 3:00 when I leave for work.
I hope I get the stuff before the weekend because I have this weekend off for a change:supz: I've been working 7 days a week for way to long.

ROFL.. I am purchaser so have OOPS and Puro here everyday. I'm in Winnipeg (middle of Canada). Ordered once from Ontario, it shipped East (away) to Montreal, then to Halifax (East coast), rerouted to Calgary (1500 miles West of me), to Vancouver (West Coast) before finding home. lol. Try explaining to your customer whats going on.. they just think you're BSing them.

Grant

well I got some things today. but the things I ordered from sears to fix my air compressor I only got half of them. I don't think it will work with only one piston in it.

You might have better luck getting it shipped to your work,when I worked days that's the way I went.Now that I have been on nights for 10 years now I just have it come to my house

I was wondering what that package was doing on my front porch this morning. I didn't order any thing.
icon10.gif

With shipping companies, patience is more than a virtue, it's a requirement.

Jerry

-
Back