How many 68-S convertibles?

-
Inland shifter, SWEET! I love mine, not as nice as a Hurst but they aren't as bad as some say. They look cool too.

Nice car.

updated pix. I am ready to sell or trade for a 70 Roadrunner or Super Bee.

Attachments

• DSC03999.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 119
  • DSC04001.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 89
  • DSC04004.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 94
  • DSC04012.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 119
  • DSC04018.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 113
TJ, The car is looking nice. Great to meet you at Carlisle. I really enjoyed the ride in the golf cart. Are these pictures with your new xhd springs?

I haven't put the XHD springs on yet. It will give it a little nicer rake I believe. I also bought a new rear bumper from Tri-city that is not on it yet. Runs great. Been enjoying the summer cruising. Paint on the car has some runs. It is an average paint job. All original sheet metal. $21,500 or trade for 70 B-body. I will probaly post on the for sale forum with a little more detail and pix in the next few weeks, not anxious to sell in this warm weather with the top down.

Nice car, I have a 68 S convertible 340, 4 spd console car. As they say 1 of 60

Nice car there highwaystar!! I have been trying in vain for the last couple years to purchase one of the 383 4spd 68 Formula "S" convertibles, but to no avail. The car is completely original right down to the paint, but was in a fender bender in the early 70's and never fixed, just stashed away. I have offered all 3 of my cars in trade for it, but still no luck!! I'll probably keep trying till the day it's gone, but I fear it may sit unwanted and unloved for a loooong time more!! Good luck with the sale, Geof

-
Back