how many 69 valiants are on here?

-
Hey my computer crashed so I can't post pics here, but I think a few are in my profile. I am keeping the six in it for awhile more. I am kinda liking the milage now that gas is popping closer to the five buck range.

Rev.

Thats a clean little Valiant! Copy and Paste! LOL

vbpgimage[2].jpg

I love valiant's, just wish I could find one around here. I would give up my current project for one.

mine is in this avatar it`s at the body shop, should be done in 2 weeks then off to the machine shop wher the 408 stroker with w2 race heads and TTI headers will be installed ,i cant wait.

Got a 67 Valiant 100 post and now i can see what it needs to look like when i start on it. That two tone 68 is very nice. And yes it wil be a big block.

I like those magnum style rims on it. Looks kinda mean, with out any serious mods.

thanks. I went to the LBP by swapping in a 3.23 SG and front discs from a '73 Duster. The car is at the painter now
waiting for B7 Jamaica Blue and later on Im going with a 5.7 Hemi.

Mines a 69 100, originally a /6 3 speed 71/4 granny green car. It was repainted a silver/grey color when I got it, and the dash was sprayed turquoise, with (eecch) tulips embossed into the cloth recovered trim pieces.
Must have been those drugs in the 70's....got it for $800 in Columbia, Missouri.
Now has a $300 96 Chrysler bright white paint job til I can do it better. It's going to get a .030 340, TRW forged stock replacement pistons, actual C.R. 9.7-1. Performer RPM with a 750 Holley DP and TTI stepped headers.
Comp solid cam and rebuilt 273 Commando rockers. Nothing too exotic.
Frame connectors, springs moved in with 295-50-15's on 15X8.5 Centerline Auto drags.
If I sell my Duster, I may decide to put it on a diet and eventually...put a twin turbo 360 in it. Use the 340 for a 67-69 Cuda fastback I have yet to find.
I'll get some in progress pics soon.
Alan

Well, here's my '69 Valiant (actually it's now my friends, but it was mine and I'm helping him with it). It's got a Demon front clip, with 340 hood scoops. We call it the Deviant.

Still under construction.....unfortunately. It's waiting for some money so we can do the paint.

Resize of IMG_9509.JPG

-
Back