How many different window mounts?

-

JoseyWales

Reaction score
I have a 73 Dart Sport. The drivers window got broken out. I found one and took it home ,out of another 73 Dart sport. The window is the correct shape but will not fit the mounts. I am going to have to get the mounts and regulators out of the other car to make it work. What I am wondering is how many different mount set ups were there for these style cars, Demons, Dusters and Dart Sports? Anyone know?

dont know but i know 74duster windows doesnt fit 73 dusters because of the shape of the mounts but it should be possible to drill new holes in the " slider" that ataches to the window bolts i am going to do this this week, and i hope you under stand how i mean i think the difereses are in the front holes and the rear one should be pretty spott on..

I dont think drilling more holes will fix my problem as I need a different lift bar. The lift bar wont even line up with the studs on my window, even with drilling. The guides do but they need to have another bolt hole in them. I am trying to figure out what years had what so maybe I can limit my search to a specific year. Doesnt make sense though that both windows I have are from a 73 and they are totally different.

-
Back