How many members talk to each other on the phone?

-
Talked to Crackback,a couple of times. Winstoninwis,a few times. Cracked,one smart bastard.

I've only ever talked to one on the phone, Scott (pettybludart). I've met many others in person, mainly at Moparfest last year.

I even had the privilege of meeting the one and only 4spdragtop!!

LMAO at talking to my calendar, and laughing even harder at Rani's observation that I'm just a Fembot. I resent that in its entirety -- but only because my Machine Gun Jumblies are totally defective and never aim at the right people. :-D

God I love FABO. I really wouldn't know what to do without all of you whether we talk on the phone or not. If I had to make a list of those I have talked to, it would include almost a dozen on this thread alone and countless others after being on here for over 8 years. My life would never be the same if Adam hadn't introduced me to his new little site so long ago. Thanks to all for being YOU. :-D

LMAO at talking to my calendar, and laughing even harder at Rani's observation that I'm just a Fembot. I resent that in its entirety -- but only because my Machine Gun Jumblies are totally defective and never aim at the right people. :-D

Okay, I'mma gonna let that one go.

I'll talk to just about anyone, as long as you aren't opposed to providing a credit card at 2.99/minute! :)

but only because my Machine Gun Jumblies are totally defective and never aim at the right people. :-D

Yeah, rifle aims a bit lower, need a couple clicks of elevation adjustment.

LMAO at talking to my calendar, and laughing even harder at Rani's observation that I'm just a Fembot. I resent that in its entirety -- but only because my Machine Gun Jumblies are totally defective and never aim at the right people. :-D :-D

Maybe your just not "getting enough support".... One of these may help.... :jocolor:

View attachment Lethal Bra.jpg

Just don't aim those things at me... Unless you really mean it.... :D

Are those long barrels that you have on, or are you just happy to see me... :colors:

Being fairly new here and not owning a car right now, i guess I haven't had much to talk about. I've talked to 3 members and met 1 in person. I rarely talk on the phone, but that's mainly because I don't initiate it. Guess I've just gotten more private/quiet with age. Probably not a good thing. :banghead:

If I ever get my **** together, i do hope to talk to some more of you, and meet some more in person. There's so many great people here that i know i would get along with. It's kind of a shame how spread out we all are, but we have the net, and I do consider you all my friends. :thumblef:

Being fairly new here and not owning a car right now, i guess I haven't had much to talk about. I've talked to 3 members and met 1 in person. I rarely talk on the phone, but that's mainly because I don't initiate it. Guess I've just gotten more private/quiet with age. Probably not a good thing. :banghead:

If I ever get my **** together, i do hope to talk to some more of you, and meet some more in person. There's so many great people here that i know i would get along with. It's kind of a shame how spread out we all are, but we have the net, and I do consider you all my friends. :thumblef:

I no longer have an a body myself, but I can't resist this wise a$$ group of people! Lol

I have met a couple of folks from here. Have only spoken to one of them on the phone. But for the most part most of you will not even comment on my threads so why even bother trying to be friends?? I treat this site very similar to my old job......not there to make friends, but to make money.......here it is about learning things.....

-
Back