How many members under 30 here?

-

340dartswinger

Reaction score
I myself am 22yrs old and I know there are some younger members here.. So i just want to see how many exactly. So post here if you are 30 and under and love mopars!!

I'm 24.have A 74 360 4bbl Duster,73 360 Duster,71 Dart Swinger,71 Dodge Demon,and 81 Sb 2wd Dodge Ram.and 2 New 5 Week Old Twin Girls.

i´m 24 and my 73 Duster whas the first car i ever bought (had a 318 for power)even drove it one winter with wide reartires and a suregrip plenty of fun.. it now has a 340 and i will never ever drive it on salted winter roads again (i have a 78 chevy caprice 4door with a 350 that i dont care if the rust will eat) have also had a 4 door 68chevelle that was a pretty cool looking streetmashine and had a strong running 350 a 4.10:1 rear and not much more
i like all real muscle cars but mopars are the best in my book

Does under 20 count? :p 18 here, going on 19 in September.

I've haddddddaaa 69 Mustang, 87 Mustang, 72 Barracuda, 71 Dart, and my 74 Duster. Still have the Duster and the 'Cuda :thumbup: :salute:

I'm 33 but I've liked mopars since I was 16. I've been through a 77 Tradesman 200 Van, 71 Challenger, 73 Dart Sport, and currently have 95 2wd Dakota, 73 Duster.

This came up in a discussion in my Mopar Club earlier in the season. Turns out I am one of the youngest members, 34, there and with an older car, 73 Swinger. There is one younger, don't remember his age but he has a 72 Duster. There are a handful of members with newer cars Neons and Shadows.

What's going to happen to these old cars, the Baracudas, Chargers, Challengers, and the Darts when we are gone....will they end up becoming washers?

I'm 25, and have a 68 Barracuda! Iwas the youngest guy I knew that had a muscle car, and all of the other owners up here are all older than me.

I am 22. I have a 72 swinger, which was my daily driver until my harness melted. My 72 Demon is in my parents garage waiting for me to get to it. My very first car(when i was 17) is now my girlfreids, A 73 Scamp. In the are I live Ive seen, a girl probably 17-19 with a 68 or 69 barracuda. Also s a guy like 20ish with a 69 dart.

18 here. 71 dart swinger in the progress.

daily driver and weekend fun is a 93 Jeep YJ

I'm 45 but my son who always checks out this site is 15, he has a '54 Dodge pickup on an '85 Dodge W350 chassis that he is working on.

16 here mopar fanatic!!

- 1965 barracuda formula s
- 1968 barracuda 340 (in progress)
- 1970 duster 340 (dads)

Im 24, I've owned a 73 Dart Sport with a slant six, and I now own a 72 Duster. Unfortunately my Duster has a more metal work then I can can afford to fix or really have the talent to do it right so I am stripping it of all its parts getting rid of the body and I'll pick up a solid body to transfer the parts into.

Here's a pic.

2125067_1.jpg

72_Durstya said:
Im 24, I've owned a 73 Dart Sport with a slant six, and I now own a 72 Duster. Unfortunately my Duster has a more metal work then I can can afford to fix or really have the talent to do it right so I am stripping it of all its parts getting rid of the body and I'll pick up a solid body to transfer the parts into.

Here's a pic.

in my eyes there is no such thing as a to bad body on a car, if it hadnt been for the distance to you i would gladly have bought that empty shell of the duster to fix it up and build it into some kind of prostreeter i have been looking for a sheap bad empty a-body for a year to build into a fast streetcar

Btw working on the body is not as expensive as it is timeconsuming and there is just one way to learn how to do it;)

lets just say that the only real good metal on the car is the roof, the floor over the rear axle and the firewall, lol

Not to mention the pice of the tools required to do body work right arent cheap.

I am 20 and have a '69 dart, it is a major project. There are quite a few cool mopars around where i live, including a '68 charger, '67 dart gt, and 2 '70 cudas (one of which is an AAR), i have been trying to buy all of them, but no one wants to sell, especially the old lady that owns both '70 cudas.

-
Back