How many members under 30 here?

-
23 HERE...

PDR_0325.gif

26 Here

I've had my 70 since I was 18, got the Charger when I was 22 (it's been languishing in the corner ever since). Bought the 74 to drive when the gas prices started going up (/6), then bought the 73 cause it was cheap. I hope I can keep them all, might have to sell one or two of them. Trying to get the time to finish painting the 70's engine bay, I want to get it together with my 4 speed and the old 318. It had a 383 and 727 in it, but the 383 ended up needing a rebuild.

19, had a 69 dart /6, now a 67 barracuda thats getting a 340. i also had a 72 vega wagon, but i never had it running, so i sold it.

18 here! Bought my 3 spd 318 blue house paint Duster when I was 15.5 and it has stolen all of my extra cash since then. I'm looking for a 67 or 68 Barracuda notchback so if anyone knows of one, let me know :thumbup:

26 here....My daily drivers have always been Mopars, (Shadow, Neon, Dakota, Stratus) I went through 3 Mustangs on the side in 4 years....my dad (who did not disown me during those years) found the Scamp for me. My husband is slowing switching over...He's driving a Ram now instead of a Chevy. We still have one off brand in the garage, he's holding on to his 454SS truck.

27 here many mopars owned and many to go. Current stable is my 69 Swinger 340, 04 Hemi Durango, 99 Neon R/T, and my ole' 87 Shelby Z Daytona I have had since I was 15.

Im new to the site just joined today Im 17 but I was 15 when I bought my 71 dart

im 18 i was 14 when i got my dart sport, then i pulled the motor sold it, put the motor in my 66 wagon drove that till my accident :sad1: fixed it, then burned her up :sad9: now i have a 69 cuda and a honda as my dd, gets good gas milage but cant wait to be driving another old car again :)

Im 28, I have a 73 scamp 360/727 a 27 T with a 8 inch chop and a duel tunnel ram 360, 53 merc pick up with a 400/727, and a 72 scamp with a slant six with 4 bbl and headers (girlfriends car).
I have had... 27 T sedan, 73 elco, 56 F-100 with a 455, 50 dodge 4 door, 73 camaro with a 66 327, 82 elco, 70 challenger (should have kept it), 77 lil red clone with a 383/4 speed/3.91 SG, 74 dart , and a bunch of other cars that I cant remember.
I wouldn't mind getting a 65 mustang and dropping a 360 in it just to screw with people tho. hehehehehehehe

Well if you divide my age by 2,I am 24 and I guess I am in as long as I count as two people,Mrmopartech

Next topic,how many members are closer to 60 than thirty.

Just to show you how far back I go in this sport,1978,racing a C/ED dragster at the winternationals in pomona california,!

Well I'm not under 30 ... BUT, I'm am going on 38. The prime age to grow up in the back seat of a 73' Duster :wav:

I was born in 78 but my old boss at the rod shop I worked at used to say that I was born 30 years too late (specially when we had a 40 ford pick up in there, god I love that truck). I was also told by my doctor that I have the left knee of a 90 year old. Most of my friends are over 60 and have owned more cars than they can remember.

I'm 29. I have a 69 Superbee, 73 Cuda, (2) 73 Dusters, 68 Charger, and looking fo a 68 or 69 Dart. This is actually my second Superbee I've owned. When I was 18 I bought my first car and it was a b5 blue 69 Sbee with raim air hood. It was my everyday driver until I sold it two years later. It was the first and LAST Mopar I've ever sold. That's why I had to go buy another one.

Oh, I also have an 89 Ramcharger that is my daily driver. 4" lift 33" tires, 360 .30 over w/ J heads 2.02 valves. Cam, electric fans, windage tray, Rebuilt Thermoquad from thermoquads.com (which is 10X better than the brand new holley 670 street avenger I originally put on. TQ's are actually GREAT performance carbs when tuned properly). Etc, etc...

Mrmopartech said:
Well if you divide my age by 2,I am 24 and I guess I am in as long as I count as two people,Mrmopartech

Next topic,how many members are closer to 60 than thirty.

Just to show you how far back I go in this sport,1978,racing a C/ED dragster at the winternationals in pomona california,!

Oh! So that's why it says Senior Member under your name! :thumbup:

-
Back