How many Moptorhome owner on here

-

dartcuda

Mopar Or No Car
Reaction score
Just wondering since I work for Country Coach. We just had a show in Iowa and we just unveiled our newest line. And trust me, I am not trying to sell them on here. I just work in the warehouse. From what i have heard so far was the new one was kind of a flop. People didn't like the idea of losing a slide out for a patio that dropped down from the side of the coach. Here is a link to their site, just go in the Veranda tab and let me know what you think of it. Just something they came up with in hopes to held with the fail sales of the motorhomes.

http://www.countrycoach.com/

I have an old mopterhome. but am not in the market for a new one,they are WAY out of my price range..
mine is a 1978 field and stream class c 18 foot.. its got a 440 with edelbrock intake and carb,doug thorley tri-y headers full 2 1/2 dual exhaust with h-pipe and flow masters, rear air bags 2 roof mounted ac units and a 3500 watt generator .. it will tow anything,and its cheap to own ($8 month for insurance $45 year to register and no payment) which is why i can afford the gas . it gets about 8-10 mpg if i keep my foot out of it..

-
Back