how many of us FABO people are also on FBBO?

-
I am on the B and C and E body forums as ledman, but most active here so far on the A body, as the A body was and is my first MOPAR true love, the 69 and 73 Dart!

Mostly FABO but also on FCBO since I want a C-Body when I grow up (52 going on 25).

Steve

I am on both sites, use the same name. I am finishing my A-Body, and I have had my B-Body for years. They both have big blocks

Attachments

• first bath 001.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 124
  • Furious 3014 004.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 126
I have been getting on FEBO lately and all is cool there except its slow moving.

After getting used to FABO and the new post list moving a page in a couple hours, its hard to get used to 5 to 10 post in a whole day.

I'm only here and FBBO so,....No need forem e to be on the rest, as I really don't have an A or a B body so.....BUT the "A" looked to be much busier when I was a "Ghost"....

you know you have too many cars when you have to sign up for a whole bunch of forums :eek:ops:

FABO... Great
FBBO... Good
FEBO... Too anal

:burnout:

I get why you would say that because it seemed like there was an attitude from E-body guys in the past, particularly at shows.

But i would have to say that i dont get that vibe now on FEBO. Its really easy going and slow moving which has its advantages. Its a different world for E-bodies now than it was 10 years ago when the investor craze was at its peak.

-
Back