How much a nice sharktooth grill go for?

-

lee01

Reaction score
i'm thinking on selling my sharktooth grill.

Its in very nice condition, one crack repaired and one fins repaired also.
I'll take more picture if I decide to let it go.
Its not butchered and look great so thats why i'm hesitant.
Only the back was repainted, the rest its original.
The lenses are nice, but have some cracks in them.
The chrome is ok, some pitting.
What would it go for?

I have a sharktooth grill that needs one turn lense (small spider cracks), two small fins missing, and two broken tabs that I bought a year ago from a collector for $400. I don't know if I just got a good deal or what, but I have seen 2 mint grills priced at $800 and $950 and neither one sold. So I guess how quickly you wanna sell it would influence your pricing. I hope this helped.

I'm actually looking for a sharktooth grill thats busted up to use as a donor for parts or I may even buy a near mint one. Do you have a donor grill?

I think with Repops now avail for $700, the secondary market for the used equivelant has been falling some.

It will sell quick at $500- $700. I have sold them in the past on ebay before the repops were out. they went from $1000 -1500 mint. Since then they have been selling for $500-$800.

They stopped the repops due to the resin sagging in the sun. As soon as people realize these grilles will soon be hard to find . The prices will climb threw the roof. There are a lot more Dusters then there are these grilles.

I say hang on to it. But I would go as high what I said if its for sale. PM me if interested. Steve

Its to think about...
I'll hold to it for a little while and see if I can sell it with my Duster.
Parting out may result in more trouble vs one deal thing with the car.

thnaks for the inputs guys.

Thats my only grill.

Thanks for not leaving me hanging.

I think it would be in your best interest to sell the car and grill as a package deal. If the buyer doesn't want the grill then sell it separately. Your still gonna make out either way.

I have a nice one I probably won't sell, If I ever need it I have it. When you need it you can't find it or have to pay through the *** to get it...Just sayin.

-
Back