How much for a 318 Magnum?

-

71cuda1990

Reaction score
I am selling the motor out of my 93 Ram to make room for a stroked 440. It's a good 318 Magnum TBI. I'm selling it along with many other parts to a guy here locally. Would $400 be a fair price on the motor? I'm selling basically everything with it wiring harness, accessories, blah blah. $400 for the lot of it or should I do like $500? I don't want to screw the guy but I would like to get a fair price. Just not sure on market value. Any help is great, thanks.

I'd say $400 would be a pretty good buy for everything! There are a few local to me that are $400 for just a complete engine. No harness, etc.

If its a '93, its not TBI. TBI means throttle body injected. Yours has an injector per cylinder. Then, you left out the number one question asked on a motor, "how many miles"?????????????????? Last, most people will either be replacing their motor (meaning they already have the wiring) or they will be putting it in a classic and will be going carburetor so the wiring will not up the price much. Finally, I would say if it is a perfect running motor with, lets say 110,000 miles, then 400 is about right.

-
Back