How much has the economy effected your racing plans for '09?

Has the economy effected your racing plans?

• No. My plans haven't changed.

Votes: 37 42.0%
  • Yes. A little.

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • Yes. A lot!

Votes: 17 19.3%
  • Yes. I'm not racing this year because of the economy.

Votes: 12 13.6%

• Total voters
-
I still plan on racing,just not as much as last year.I,ve got to much invested to just stop.I also work at Ford,and it,s been tough since before Christmas(worked 4 weeks in 12)things seem to be picking up for us as.As of right now,there is no more lay-off planned for April,May,June,July....That could change.We are starting a new Lincoln Model(MKT)Lincolns version of the Flex.So now we will be building 4 different models.The Ford Edge,Flex and Lincoln MKX,MKT.Hope things do a turnaround for everyone,so we all can get back to things we love and did 2-3 years ago!Oh yeah,with gas being 1/2 the price it was last year,I,ll be able to get more runs in when I do go.High 12,s shooting for low 12,s this year!:clock:
How close are you to the border near Detroit? Where do you race at? Jayson

I wasn't going to MATS this year till I got an offer to tow my car down there and pick up the hotel. At this point I'll skip Infineon, the two points races at Redding, and the Sacramento race. My wife always has allergy problems at Redding anyway.
I Got hit with a pay cut, and my bennies got slashed big time. That makes it difficult to afford the maintanence, travel, and so forth.
If things brighten up, I'll put as much back into the schedule as I can. Otherwise, I'll spend the summer at Woodburn running Sportsman. :-D

CJ

-
Back