How much is it worth?...

-

RedlineDuster

Reaction score
After much thought and consideration and lack of funds, I will most likely be putting the Duster up for sale. Just curious what a fair price would be for a car with the following specs

1973 Duster, factory/dealer a/c car
The only rust i know of is a small hole behind driver rear tire and whatever exists under vinyl top. It's not through rust but there is one area where the vinly is poking up. There is one area in the drivers foot well that has some rust.

The suspension and steering has all new parts including a PST rebuild kit, sway bar, .890 torsion bars inner and outer tie rods, reman steering box. new master cylinder, stainless hard brake lines from the proporting valve to each front corner. I've installed a new wiper motor and the plastic bushings on the linkage.

The car was originally a auto car, I've swapped in a floor shift column that's been cleaned up and painted. I've also cleanded up and painted a clutch pedal assembly.

I have recently put in some 3/16" 2x3 box steel frame rails, they do need some finish welding.

It had XHD springs from Mancini Racing, It has an 8 3/4 axle with 3.23 489 case open diff.

Depending on the price I can get I may swap the 8.25 axle back in and keep the 8 3/4 in case i come across a more complete project in the future.

I do not have an engine with this car, I have a trans, but it's a 727 that came with it.

There is no front seat it was a bench that was removed when I put the rails in. The tires and wheels pictured are no longer there. I have some junkyard replacements on right now.

IMG_4981.5.JPG

-
Back