how much is she worth?

-

GroundHog

yello!!!
Reaction score
I'm looking at a 1980's Dodge Shelby Charger! She has no rust but needs a new paint job! She needs carburetor work and comes with an exhaust manifold that needs to be installed! Can someone tell me what she's worth?

I figured out the difference between a-body b-body c-body and e-body! and I also figured out that this car doesn't fit any of them!lol could someone help me out anyways?

I dont know much about these cars but i do know when it comes to 80's "performance" cars any Daytonas of any caliber aren't worth a lot I'd say $1,500-$3000 without pics its hard to say. (lets face it Ma Mopar didn't make anything worth while performance wise in the 80's)

comes down to what your willing to pay

Tops in the book is $5500 but that is a #1 car in mint cond. . The low parts car books for $220 so the car you are discribing would be in the $600 to $1500 range best i can tell.

Hey Groundhog: I saw you "Yello" post and found this. Where you located? Some members here can help ya find something of real value to dump your money in. Too many good A Bodies not to grab one up.

I live in Minnesota! However, I probably won't be getting a nice collector at the time! I'm 16 which means I probably don't have any money, plus I'm a collage student which means I defiantly don't have any money! I was looking at a first car, but I didn't know how much it was worth! So, like everyone else, I Googled it and found this site!

I'll keep my account here to learn what I can! I plan on going to a tech school next semester for auto body, automotive, and some art classes! Then I want to start a garage! Then I'll get a nice collector or 3! But at the time I don't know my arse from a hole in the ground so I'll keep my mouth shut and learn learn!

I bought and 85 shelby charger turbo 1 car for a grand and ran and moved......They make a rare 87 GLHS that they only made a few of, like 1000....I have seen these cars go for 8 to 10,000 afew years ago......with todays market probably 4-8 range....that is an turbo 2 intercooled car with a sweet getrag trans that shifts nice....and yes GLHS stands for golikehellsomore...and they run like a bast??D......

-
Back