How much would a fully done slant six cylinder head cost?

-
On line calculater says 1 oz meth = -30 lbs in 1 month.I actually will drop 10-15 lbs to go for the A record,will take a couple months.Think I can come in at 2315 with driver and 2 gal of gas.I normaly weigh 190.Do the math.At Vegas with 4 gal gas and me at 185 I went over ther scales at 2336.Guzzi Mark

I paid $1500 ish and went with who I think is the best,Mike Jefferies.Best money I spent on the car and now have a world record because of him.Guzzi Mark

Right you are!

He told me $1200 for a race head about 5 or so years ago. I'm convinced that he is the best head porter that there is for a slant. I've seen what some of his work has done on /6 cars and it is nothing short of amazing.

I did mine myself and it was tons of work just for the porting. I have not gotten it shaved or had larger valves installed yet.

Right you are!

He told me $1200 for a race head about 5 or so years ago. I'm convinced that he is the best head porter that there is for a slant. I've seen what some of his work has done on /6 cars and it is nothing short of amazing.

I did mine myself and it was tons of work just for the porting. I have not gotten it shaved or had larger valves installed yet.

Where in NC?

-
Back