how much....

-

DusterBoy15

THE WISE(guy) MEMBER
Reaction score
how much shipping did you pay for your fiberglass hood to you????

my hood is coming from FL to CA and im thinking of not getting it after all becasue the shipping might be close to what the hood cost

my Shipping from Fl to montana was half of what the hood cost- you'd think they'd figure something a little more cost effective (they'd probably pick up some sales), I didn't want to pay that much either but you gotta do what you gotta do!

how much shipping did you pay for your fiberglass hood to you????

my hood is coming from FL to CA and im thinking of not getting it after all becasue the shipping might be close to what the hood cost

Thats why we didn't order one for the 72 Scamp. The shipping was about 70 bucks cheaper that the damn hood. For that much money I will just do all the prep work on the stock one, paint the damn thing then throw the rst of the money at something else on the car.

ya seriously if its more then 150 im just going to wait for a while maybe till dec. when pops gets his Social sec. and starts to help me out

I think I paid about $150 to have a hood shipped from FL to CT. My total shipping charges were close to $300 for a Hood, A trunk lid and 2 bumpers.

By the way, AAR also charges a packing fee. That was another $75

If any of you EVER need to ship anything anywhere that weighs over 75 lbs, check with a place called FairPricedShipping.com after you get disappointed with the prices everywhere else.

Tyler Sheff is the owner, and is a great guy. He tells me they beat the other shippers by at least 50% (and usually closer to 60%) on heavy and bulky stuff like motors, trannys, rear ends, hoods, etc. I just hired his place to ship that big-a$$ Dana 60 I have listed in the Parts For Sale section to another FABO member up in Canada, and he's getting a great deal considering how heavy that thing is.

FPS's toll free number is 888/762-7158, and you can reach Tyler directly at Extension 701. Tell him Leanna at Phoenix Specialty Coatings referred you.

I CANCLED MY ORDER...for now ....they wanted 285 to my house BLAH so cudachik.... i think im going to get a hold of him

WOW thats leanna....talked to him today and its going to be 150 shipped to me thats amazing now i just have toe reoder my dam hood haha

-
Back