How P.O'd am I???

-
Ct. phone number and my local internet provider (sbcglobal). The guys name sounds very familiar . I'll be asking around. Your story burns my ***. Similar situation- many years ago my brother and I looked at a B5 '70 R/T Challenger near New Haven Ct. Nice driver, original 440 4bbl car. Negotiated a price and made arrangements to trailer the car back to the New Milford area in 2 days. With the help of a fellow MoPar drag racers services, his tow vehicle and trailer we headed to the guys house. My brother just spoke to him (Challenger seller) hours earlier and was expecting us. We get there @ 6pm, guy doesnt come to the door. We walk around to his garage where the car is and its gone. Tire tracks in the dusting of snow and footprints. They pushed the car out of the garage and into the street where the tracks dissapeared. Waited over an hour for the scumbag to show his face. His neighbor told us he saw them in a big hurry pushing the car down the street and out of sight. Luckily we invested only 4 hours of time and a $20.00 bill for gas to reimburse Joe. But to have someone back out of a deal like that in such a cowardly way is an insult. I say the peckerhead owes you at least a grand for your time.

Post his number and address on craigs list with somthing like; 32in LCD TV 50 dollars. Call after 11pm or just stop by . "pictures really help this work"

Tom, that sucks. Either he had a bad case of seller's remorse even before it was gone, or he weaseled out and sold it to someone else for more $$. Either way he deserved to be beaten with something big and heavy.....like a Harley fork tube.

mplsmyke, Interesting suggestion. Not sure I could post in his area from down here. Is that possible? I'd hate to do it if there was any way it could be traced back to me. Naturally I wouldn't want anyone else to do that....or something more fiendish:angel11:

Post his number and address on craigs list with somthing like; 32in LCD TV 50 dollars. Call after 11pm or just stop by . "pictures really help this work"

That sure sounds like a fun way to get even and I wouldn't hesitate to do it if it weren't for the fact they can track the poster back easily by the ip address of said poster so it's not a good idea.

Yeah. I'd love to beat this guy's ***. But being about 1700 miles away I don't guess I'll get the chance

What a dusche bag. & he texted you on top of everything..... FLAKE!!

-
Back