how to bump ads

-

6pack71bee

Reaction score
i am new to site and have some ads listed. have heard of others "bumping" ads? does this mean to put them at the top of page or renew them? if so how is this done? thanks, steve.

You just post at the bottom of the thread to bring it back up to the top. However, read the posting rules about bumping. Gold members are able to bump more often than non gold members.

If you bump too often, the mods will delete your ad and you will have to start all over.

i am new to site and have some ads listed. have heard of others "bumping" ads? does this mean to put them at the top of page or renew them? if so how is this done? thanks, steve.

There should have been instructions on the header of the page you went through to put the ads up. Gold Member's can bump their ads once every three days but non-Gold is less often.

To bump and ad you find it and reply bump on it.

I've noticed this site is a different than others I frequent in that if you bump your ad you will not see it (or know if has been bumped) unless someone else posts on it. Its a quirk that is kind of fustrating.

Yeah different forums have different rules about bumping ads. Just follow the rules and you will be alright.

-
Back