How to ID original door glass?

-

luvmopars

Reaction score
Trying to get rid of some my stuff. How do I ID original door glass? I have what I believe is either a 73 A Body Duster or a 73 B body Charger door glass. Not sure what I have to be honest as I never marked them and it was many years ago. What markings should I be looking for?Are there any dimensions online anywhere? Thanks for any help

Trying to get rid of some my stuff. How do I ID original door glass? I have what I believe is either a 73 A Body Duster or a 73 B body Charger door glass. Not sure what I have to be honest as I never marked them and it was many years ago. What markings should I be looking for?Are there any dimensions online anywhere? Thanks for any help
For best results post photos!

1715712489801.png

IMG_6401.jpeg
IMG_6392.jpeg
IMG_6399.jpeg

These are from my 1971 Duster. The M20.7 is the door glass. The M8.6 is the rear pop out window.
One door glass is marked as HERCULITE while the other door glass is marked as SAFEGUARD.

Last edited:
Here is the marking on the one door glass. Can anybody tell from this what it fits? About 41 inches long give or take. Can`t locate my other glass at this time. Maybe it got tossed?

safetyglass.jpg

Last edited:
It is probably from a Duster since it has the M20.7 model number. I don’t know for sure since I don’t have a chart of the different model numbers for the different cars..

Ok, Thanks for the help as I wanted to find to out so I can list it for sale.. Btw, I don`t see tint on it so is it safe to say it is clear glass?

-
Back