How to pay with paypal

-

Duster_71

Reaction score
Hello all,

So I've used paypal on e-bay dozens of times with no problems, but e-bay makes it easy. The million dollar question, how do I use my paypal account to pay a member on the forum when I want to buy directly from another member and is it safe?

v/r
Ron

they will give you an email addy that is hooked with paypal and you send it to that .

You simply log onto paypal dot com and select "pay for goods/send money"

Plug in the receivers email or phone number, the dollar amount and a note (optional) and that is it

I can give you my email if you want to try it out

Hello all,

So I've used paypal on e-bay dozens of times with no problems, but e-bay makes it easy. The million dollar question, how do I use my paypal account to pay a member on the forum when I want to buy directly from another member and is it safe?

v/r
Ron
piece of cake - log into your account and surf around - there's really nothing to it (as described in above post) - and yea, very safe

Don't let them con you into sending it as "friends and family" if you don't know them.... Some will ask you to do it that way to "save the 3% fee", but I would eat the 3% fee to keep the protection... If you send money as friends and family and they scam you - then paypal can't do anything for you - you're on your own....

If you know and trust the person, then it may be ok to use friends and family, but with someone that you don't have any history with, I would recommend paying the 3% and get the protection....

-
Back