how to post pics or link

-

68cuda78

Reaction score
I have a car for sale and wanna post a bunch of pics of car or use a link to photo bucket how do i do that:violent1:

build date on block is 7-11-69 and # on block near oil pan is jb277613 and # on passenger side block is 2780930

Go to www.photobucket.com and open an account- it's free,

then upload the pics from your computer

then look for the "

Go to www.photobucket.com and open an account- it's free,

then upload the pics from your computer

then look for the " " link- copy and paste it in your post on here (be sure you're posting in the car's for sale section and not in here)[/quote]

got a photo bucket acct already, so ill try it

If you have an iPhone or iPad, it is so simple even a caveman could do it. :) it is very intuitive, and don't have to go to another site.

build date on block is 7-11-69 and # on block near oil pan is jb277613 and # on passenger side block is 2780930

Following the links that plum crazy dart posted is how I learned. Many members like photobucket for picture hosting too. I've never had much luck with that site myself & upload directly from my computer as mentioned also.

When you do post your 4-sale ad, you might want to recheck the # above the oil pan. First digit should be a zero (0) instead of a (j). That's a 70 block you have.....

Good Luck

Following the links that plum crazy dart posted is how I learned. Many members like photobucket for picture hosting too. I've never had much luck with that site myself & upload directly from my computer as mentioned also.

When you do post your 4-sale ad, you might want to recheck the # above the oil pan. First digit should be a zero (0) instead of a (j). That's a 70 block you have.....

Good Luck

already posted car a week ago just wanted to post a link to photobucket. The date on the side is 7-11-69 and that letter is a j not 0

Good Luck

Just looked at the pic I took of that number I think its a 0 . What can you tell me about the engine. You know anyone needing this for their car

already posted car a week ago just wanted to post a link to photobucket. The date on the side is 7-11-69 and that letter is a j not 0

I am on a pos laptop because my main laptop's charger went up in flames, I can't open your photobucket and I know that another member can't open it either.

-
Back