How to remove Demon door panel?

-

72dart

Mopa
Reaction score
I have the drivers side panel disconnected except for the stainless steel trim piece at top of panel. I can see a screw at the end of one side holding this trim in but cannot get a screw driver on it. Does the panel slide out of that trim piece? I have tried to slide it out but it seems very stuck in place. Any help greatly appreciated.

Yes I have a manual but it doesn't get that detailed. Will try to post pic.

If you have the door handle off and window crank off. Are all the clips out around the panel you should be able to pull it down out of the stainless trim. The stainless peice stays on the door. There are 5 (i think been a while) screws holding on the stainlees trim.

Curtis

Thanks Curtis I will tug on it and try to get it out.

If you have the door handle off and window crank off. Are all the clips out around the panel you should be able to pull it down out of the stainless trim. The stainless peice stays on the door. There are 5 (i think been a while) screws holding on the stainlees trim.

Curtis
+1 make sure all the clips are loose, sometimes they really dont like to pop loose when they are old and can tear out of the press board, and it may take scinning some nuckles slideing your hand under the panel and as close to the clip as you can to pop em but Curtis is rite you should be able to just tug it down out of the metal trim if you have all the handles and knobs off.

-
Back