How to remove parking lens in 76 Dart sport grill

-

topnotch66

Reaction score
How do I remove just the lens in a 76 dodge dart sport grill. I want replace them with the orange lens. Thanks

Last edited:
How do I remove just the lens in a 76 dodge dart sport grill. I want replace them with the orange lens. Thanks
I don’t think you can I have a 74 dart and it seams to me that it is molded right into grill. Mine uses the yellow bulb in clear lens

Look on the back of the lens housing behind the grill.
There’s probably 2 screws holding the lens on.

Look on the back of the lens housing behind the grill.
There’s probably 2 screws holding the lens on.
Ya there is two screws there I can see them in the lens also but can’t see where the joint is to separate the two. Have feeling it might be glued have to dig out spare grill and investigate as I have a cracked lens I wish to change

Ya there is two screws there I can see them in the lens also but can’t see where the joint is to separate the two. Have feeling it might be glued have to dig out spare grill and investigate as I have a cracked lens I wish to change

Thanks guys let me know if you figure it out. I bought a really nice grill to replace my cracked one. So I may experiment with my cracked one before I put in the new one. It appears to be sealed in, around some tabs with something in the rear of lens.

Thanks guys let me know if you figure it out. I bought a really nice grill to replace my cracked one. So I may experiment with my cracked one before I put in the new one. It appears to be sealed in, around some tabs with something in the rear of lens.
Go easy I’ve seen some pretty awesome plastic weld and repair a little pricey but cheaper than nos grill at 700 cdn

Go easy I’ve seen some pretty awesome plastic weld and repair a little pricey but cheaper than nos grill at 700 cdn
Yay guys I finally got em out. Just took a small exacto knife and cut away at the sticky putty type gasket material untill they was free from grill. Had no screws holding them in. Gonna use windshield sealer to put new orange lens in after I paint my new grill black. Thanks for the replies,. Jeff

Thanks for the info on grill going to tackle my cracked lens next weekend. My 74 has two screws in them. Hopefully they come apart with out damaging the grill

-
Back