How'd ya run against this???

-
I should have titled this thread "Calling all new Chally owners". 5th page and no personal E.T. post..... :(

Go to a new challenger forum and ask them for their old a bodies et slips. See how many pages of bs you get there.

I've been to the other forums, I can't stand how they are set up. Not interested in them. We discuss everything on this forum, A,B,C,F bodies... and trucks. And when we are talking the New Dodges, well, sir, they don't make any a-bodies. So, I will continue my call....... Calling all new Chally owners, Calling all new Chally owners.... lol

One time when I drove my son's Mustang GT500 in, one of the mechanics comes out to admire it and says that it's much better than the Challenger...

Funny you say that...when I go into our local to try to buy stuff for my A body, I get far more attention if I am driving my mustang vs my RAM...

. Calling all new Chally owners, Calling all new Chally owners.... lol

Isn't there a new Chally forum that you guys can slobber superlatives to each other ?

I don't mind talking about A,B,C,F bodies... and trucks....the new chargers / chally's are so contriversal that every post that someone asks an opinion usually goes sideways and the orginal poster gets upset with the neg comments...

Wouldn't it just be easier to give this topic a rest ??

isn't there a new chally forum that you guys can slobber superlatives to each other ?

I don't mind talking about a,b,c,f bodies... And trucks....the new chargers / chally's are so contriversal that every post that someone asks an opinion usually goes sideways and the orginal poster gets upset with the neg comments...

nailed it.

Isn't there a new Chally forum that you guys can slobber superlatives to each other ?

I don't mind talking about A,B,C,F bodies... and trucks....the new chargers / chally's are so contriversal that every post that someone asks an opinion usually goes sideways and the orginal poster gets upset with the neg comments...

P.S. Go to my "why I hate" thread.:toothy7: And again, nobody is making you read this. Come on, dudes?? Who has a gun to your heads making you read this????? If ya don't like it, don't click on it!!!! It is really not that hard at all......

Hey, I have full 100% sympathy with the hate thing. But there just isn't that much there to hate. They are really nice cars. Ford guys buy them. they just don't let it out.

In the 60's people hated fins. Today, they bring five figures all the time. Try to figure THAT out.

-
Back