Howdy Folks!!

-

BigRichieO

Colorado Mopar
Reaction score
Hello to all. I own a '69 Dart Swinger 340. It is my high school car that I have been holding on to for the last twenty plus years in hopes of restoring it to something that I can be proud of. I'm here for a little inspiration, guidance, and comradery with some fellow MOPAR fans.

I'm pretty happy to have come upon this site.

8-)

hey at least you had the sense to hold onto it all those years! welcome aboard, and post some pics to show us what we will be helping you with!

Well, so much for that old story of "I'm going to fix it up some day". Here is somebody that is really going to do it.

WELCOME!!

Jack

Welcome aboard. I can relate to what you're saying, I bought my 73 Duster 340 new just after graduating from high school and still have it 33 years later. Good luck with yours.

BigRichieO said:
Hello to all. I own a '69 Dart Swinger 340. It is my high school car that I have been holding on to for the last twenty plus years in hopes of restoring it to something that I can be proud of. I'm here for a little inspiration, guidance, and comradery with some fellow MOPAR fans.
Well then, you have come to the right place. I have had mu E body Cuda 18 years now. (Best $600 I ever spent.)

Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy working on your project. :salute:

pic4.JPG

-
Back