Howdy from the deep south.

-

dartndodge

Reaction score
Great Site. Welldone. :thumblef: I'm glad to be part of it now.
Yep, I'm from the Deep South, the real Deep south that is. As in the Southern HEMIsphere. Howdy Ya'all.
Ive been enjoying all the threads for a while now, so its time to say hello and get involved.
Yes I know...I'll post some pictures of my 69 Dart when I work out how to...cant be that hard tho, even 5 year olds can do it nowdays. Me ol' brain is getting a little slow.

Elow mate,Always wanted to go there,got to go and see what parts I can find for these A bodies,injoy memike arkansas

Welcome from the North :thumblef:

pic4.JPG

Thanks guys.
Your all welcome to come Down Under.
Maybe "ForAbodiesonly" can organise a group tour (therefore get the group discount) and come down and check out the Mopar scene, the surf, and the babes...maybe even try some real beer. :drinkers:
Dont forget when its gloomy, snowing and winter there, its Sunny and Summer here, and the US dollar goes a Looong way here. It would be like an alternative Universe to most of you guys....things are a little familiar but different.

sighn me up!! lets go test some MORE beer,babes and bad *** a bodys.sorry about my toilet mouth and speelling :drinkers: :silent:

-
Back