Howdy! I'm another "Newbie." I'm in Northern CA, near Redding.

-

r66cuda

Baby-boomer member
Reaction score
Sup? I'm new to posts, chats, etc., but not to Mopars; got several, including 2 1966 Barracudas. Guess I'll learn this posting & chats as I go. I've been lookin' for parts for these '66's for awhile. Maybe you guys can help. This looks like a kool group.
:color:

Welcome to our playland.
Just put up a want list in the for sale parts wanted area of what you need. Probably build a car with parts available here.

welcome and enjoy :drinkers:

Picture003.jpg

Welcome. And I am sure you will find some parts for it. I had a guy from around your area asking ofr parts for a 65. Don't have much for a 66, but what are you ;looking for.

Hey, thanx to all you guys who welcomed me. You all have some "bad" lookin' rides. Gonna post some parts wanted soon, & maybe refer some friends. :color:

Hi new here too what 66 cuda parts do you need? I spent a lot of time looking for 66 ply a body fenders and found them at hidden valley they are a little expencive but I have bought a lot of stuff there and never had problem.. I looked at a set of fenders there a few years back do not know what else they have.

here is the one I am buying

side.jpg

2 '66 Cudas, ya dang pig. We only have one. Welcome to the site, I think you'll like it here. Most of the time we try to be polite, friendly, and helpful. O.K. I wasn't polite calling you a pig. 2 out of 3 isn't bad. That reminds me of a song. Do you ever make it to the Mopar shows here in Orygun? Good luck finding parts. Ray

Sup, Ray? I just added my other Mopars to signature list. Yea, the '66 'Cudas are neat, huh. 1 for me & 1 for Diane. Would've, should've, could've had 5 or 6; had a chance to buy a '66 Formula S 4 speed 273 last year at a Wrecker for $500! Kicked myself; sold from Red Bluff to some guy in Oregon last year. :( Waited too long. Sux. Sounds like you've got a few jewels, though. Haven't been to shows in Orygun. Where's Sheridan? :notworth:

Man, DJVCUDA, that is one hot lookin' '66!!! Yea, I've got 2 of 'em, but they don't look like that! & they sure don't have a blower! Diane wants to keep hers stock 273, but I wanna trick mine out; thinkin' about a 360 throttle body with maybe 3 deuces, or maybe even a 3-deuce injector system. Not sure. Thanx for welcome from all you guys. These bulletin boards are new to me; I'm probably postin' wrong. Still a kool group.

-
Back