Howdy neighbors from earthquake country.

-

migsBIG

Reaction score
Hey there guy, just trying out your site here to see what upgrades and extra parts selling/buying I can do here. I have a 1968 Dart GT, 1967 Dart 270, 1969 Dart Custom and I'll be parting out 1968&69 Darts around October. Hope you guys have a good day!:cheers:

Hey guys, good to find this site as my addiction to mopars is pretty bad. I just bought another a-body! This ones a 1968 Dart 270 2dr hardtop with v-8. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to sell my R/T Charger to make room.8)

Welcome !
This is a great site and I've gotten a lot of help from the many memebers here over the last year...
Let us know when your gonna part out those darts I need a few items myself.
I'm just north of S.J. in the east bay.
Joe

Is this THE migsBIG from the C-body Dry Dock?

I'm "Sleeper" on there, but got to thinking I was beating my head against a wall by trying to go fast in a 4200 lb. car!

Welcome, I'm new here too!

Hey Sleeper, and others. Yes, it's me, not a clone or reproduction!:cheers:
Yeah, I'm still around, though I sold my 1970 Fury very and proceeded to buy another 1968 Dart and a 1967 Dart, both will go next to my 68' GT which will be getting the GTS treatment later this fall. Good to see you around and hope your havin a good time.

Welcome migsBIG!! sound like you have been
picking up some nice A bodies.
I sure am glad you don't live around here.
There is a nice 66 hid out in a little town north of me,
I hope no one gets it before me, and you sound like a guy to watch
out for when it comes to buying them up.
Hope you enjoy this great site.

Hi again everybody. yes, where I live, a-bodies are pleantiful and reasonable I just picked up this 1968 Dart, looks like it just needs an intake and it's ready to start. Even the headlight bezels are nice and no dents!
100_0917.jpg

100_0915.jpg

100_0918.jpg

100_0917.jpg

100_0917.jpg

100_0915.jpg

100_0915.jpg

100_0918.jpg

100_0918.jpg

Hello from bridge falling/flood country!

If you are looking to sell a rear-end, I'm looking for one for my 1966 plymouth barracuda; right now I have the original 7 1/4 in mine, which is about shot. A guy from a car show I was at last week got me all excited about buying a 8 3/4 from him for $150, but all he has are C bodies with the large bolt pattern. I just bought stock rims and hub caps for my car and I'm not ready to give them up! So what I'm hoping to find is a 8 3/4 small 4" bolt pattern, don't want full posi...this is a show/ cruise around in car. Anyway, nice to meet you!

-
Back