howdy y'all

-

moparneck273

Reaction score
howdy, as you can tell im a :sign2: :toothy7: ..hope people dont start to hate me here to like on moparts hahahha

howdy man, i think your fastbackcuda on moparts right? man your cuda is sweet!!!!!!!!!!!! and im still interested in that tranny, just got to get some cash up, i went for a job app and the guy pretty much gave me these :thefinge: ](*,)

moparneck273 said:
howdy man, i think your fastbackcuda on moparts right? man your cuda is sweet!!!!!!!!!!!! and im still interested in that tranny, just got to get some cash up, i went for a job app and the guy pretty much gave me these :thefinge: ](*,)

Shh, dont tell !

Thats me. I sold the tranny though sorry. I still have the converter though.

""" I sold the tranny though sorry""""""

come one man, what that f*ck :wack: i told you i wanted it!

hahahahha I'm just messng with you :) , a 727 was kinda over kill for my teen anyways, id love the converter bt its for a 727 i got a 904

Build the 904. I just swapped one in behind my 340. 727s are great but they take around 30 horse more to spin then a 904. Mines built with a low gear set, manual valve body, bolt in sprag and a nice 8" converter.

moparneck273 said:
""" I sold the tranny though sorry""""""

come one man, what that f*ck :wack: i told you i wanted it!

hahahahha I'm just messng with you :) , a 727 was kinda over kill for my teen anyways, id love the converter bt its for a 727 i got a 904
Welcome to the board.
Adam, Want to swap trannies? :evil2:

-
Back