Hows this look.

-

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
My wife dragged me to Walmart this morning so while I was there I grabbed a few cans of paint to redo a few things on the car.

Heres what I started with.

trim.sized.jpg

and the finished panel.(dont mind my fuzzy slippers)

im000371.jpg

im000372.jpg

I still need to do the tail light housings to match, Then comes the grills. They need a lot of epoxy work.

Real nice :!:

AdamR, if you are thinking vacation away from the States, i'v got job for you... :D

Extreme-vacation in Finland... :!:

and take the polish stuff and paint with you... :!:

Today I did the driver side grill.

im000373.jpg

im000381.jpg

im000387.jpg

No I just need to get the otherside out.

looks good, a little paint can go a long way to making things look better. i like the black around the grill rather than the silver too.

--chad

I scuffed it with greenscotch brite.

The paint was Rust-oleum semi gloss black and Krlon Cherry red gloss

how long did it take you to tape it up? and how long did it take to dry? even with cold weather, im sure you werent allowed to paint it in the house...

It took about 30 minutes to tape.

I sprayed it out side and let it air out for a few minutes then brought it in and set it near the fire place to dry for an hour. then I carefully retaped it to paint the red. I let it sit over night before putting it n the car.

You dont want to wait till its 100% dry to pull the tape off. If you unmask it while its tacky you'll get a sharper line. Just be carefull not to touch the wet paint.

Looks great!

Now, about those slippers.... :silent:

FASTBACK340 said:
Looks great!

there warm and comfortable and I just spent $1500 on carpet for the house. :mrgreen:

AdamR said:
FASTBACK340 said:
Looks great!

there warm and comfortable and I just spent $1500 on carpet for the house. :mrgreen:

Not as cool as mine....
pigfeet.jpg
[/img]

Nice ! I saw a pair that said Bling on one foot and Bling on the other. They were the best.

Actually those are my wife's Pig slippers..... I go commando :D

i hav Sponge bob,an tommy from the rugrats slippers,x mas gift for the little sister :bounce:

-
Back