HP brake rotors at Summit

-

Longgone

John/68 Barracuda & Dart
Reaction score
Check out these rotors that Summit Racing is now selling. Where were these when I needed them?

Part# - SUM-DSEP-5384L or R

Has anyone tried these?

These are replacements for the factory SBP rotors?

The cross-drilling is unnecessary, as this adds nothing overall to the performance of the rotor. I wonder what the runout specs are on these rotors compared to the solid factory rotors.

It is good to have someone like Summit providing these parts.

Well, those are pretty cool.

People have been complaining for some time about trying to find new rotors for the sbp set up.
I may have to order a set of those. I was actually considering going to the bbp setup, but maybe now i wont !

Now if we could get some of the wheel manufactures to start making some really cool aftermarket wheels in 5x4 pattern,,,, then we'd be set !

look at my posts i found a crager style five star in a one piece aluminum alloy polished 5 on 4 sbp in 15 x 4.5,6,7,8 for around 100$ avg price. posts have pics and links.

jamesmcclain340 said:
look at my posts i found a crager style five star in a one piece aluminum alloy polished 5 on 4 sbp in 15 x 4.5,6,7,8 for around 100$ avg price. posts have pics and links.

Those are interesting wheels for sure. But just wondering since the offsets are listed in millimeters. Is the bolt pattern really 5x4" or is it 5x100mm ?

Also, i'm not sure I get how to interpret the offset or backspacing. If the 15x7 wheel is listed as 15x7 5x4(+0) what exactly does that mean as far as backspacing ?

MileHighDart said:
Those are interesting wheels for sure. But just wondering since the offsets are listed in millimeters. Is the bolt pattern really 5x4" or is it 5x100mm ?

Also, i'm not sure I get how to interpret the offset or backspacing. If the 15x7 wheel is listed as 15x7 5x4(+0) what exactly does that mean as far as backspacing ?

There is a wheel offset conversion chart on this page

https://www.rsracing.com/tech-wheel.html

Chuck

-
Back