Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Attended 40 year

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Attended 50 year

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-
I don't like going, as it seemed everybody was in a wheel chair or on oxygen. What is going on?(class of 70') Even my friends wanted to know why I was so alert? I felt guilty.
I mow five acres every week, cut trees, work, and restore old mopars. Now I wonder, when will the Angel of death come my way? I got new glasses Friday, and the elderly lady Fitting me was way too friendly. what was that on my neck? ? Guys have a target on their back when you hit 62, apparently! As long as you are walking! HA HA

I dropped out of school September 12th, 1990. Apparently, whomever does the whole "reunion organizing thing" either does not include me due to this, or forgot that I was part of that class. No matter. Not too many people there that I cared to see then, and a damn sight less of them now. Probably would not attend if they held it in my back yard.

Didn't go to my 20th this summer ,was hanging out with the ones from school that matter working on the dart in the garage. Reunion enough for me. Almost got it together enough for test drive.

Attachments

• IMG_20150823_205903.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_20150823_205926.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 86
I don't know if this qualifies or not. But I was in Elementary School 50 years ago, But in Vienna Austria !!! I have been threatening to make a trip back,for years. Now is the time. My Wife and I are leaving on the 8th of Sept for a two week stay in Vienna. I broke out the yearbooks that I had from those years and reminisced .I found a website for the American International School that I attended and looked through some of the Alum that had registered. No registration, no record. I did find a few from my 5th grade class, and actually reached out to one yesterday via Email.Hope to get a reply this week. My Dad was the Airborne Radio Operator on the Embassy Goonybird between 1962 and 1967. No bases in Vienna , so we lived in the outskirts of the city. It is amazing how much a young mind can learn and retain at young ages. I can still read, write and speak German after all these years. Enough to get by, that is. I am pumped for this trip and have already filled out a 14 day itinerary including a visit to AIS . This will be my 50yr Elementary Reunion

-
Back