http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/members/j061093409.1722/

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you guys can work something amicable out, Joel's become a good friend and helped me out plenty and as davescuda said he's been a big influence and promoter of our passion in the A-body world for decades. His reputation matters to him so fingers crossed this can be fixed up.

Yep-sure seems like something is missing.

This is crazy,
Joel is a good guy .He does a lot for the Mopar community and has supported A bodies for years also runs D.A.R.T.S. I am sure he will work out something with you. He has had family issues (death in the family) there's no need for all this. I will say this it is a 70 floor shift column. I am sure he will take it back and send you your money back. Just give him a little bit.

If you say so then that's pretty good. Everything you have dealt me was straight up so your opinion matters! Sound like some simple conversation needs to happen!

Just to let all you know it alls. You are cover under family and friends, you just have to know what you doing and how to do it!!!

How's that? I already went on there and tried and was told they would take do anything

Well I've noticed that he can come on here for the last couple of days to do whatever but not to do or say anything to me about the column

Just feels like he's just giving me the run around maybe I'll just report him to the sight

I do understand about his mom dieing I totally get it my mother passed away a couple years ago and it REALLY SUCKS (but thanks to her she left me enough money to get the car going she always want me to get it going and she made it possible. THANK YOU MOM) but he has an obligation to make this right as well.

Dude he is not even home he at his step mom services in DC now you are just being a dick! I just talked to him and he said when he gets home you will get you money back.

No I'm not being a dick like I said he's got time to come on here but not to message me ANYTHING. We all can tell when the last time someone was on the sight

My computer stays on all the time. I never sign out here. That means even when I close the page I might still show up signed in and not even be here. Ever thought of that? Of course not, because you're too busy being a total dickface thinking of no one but yourself. Dave's already said the guy is going to give you a refund. You think maybe you can let the dirt settle on his mom before you post something else stupid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back