-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleeper Slant

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Need four of the hubcap centers pictured below. Any other recommendation for a replacement other than these would be appreciated.
The car has some aftermarket / custom parts already.

Attachments

• hubcap.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 270
  • photo.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 263
  • photoa.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 273
  • photoc.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 285
Those are 1966 Belvedere wheel covers, a Satellite cover would have a spinner center but same plastic logo. Those emblems might be hard to find, and you will probably have to buy the whole cover just to get the emblems. My suggestion would be to have a shop that makes stickers/decals make you a sticker to go over your cracked ones. Some might even be able to make an aluminum decal, have seen some neat stickers/emblems made up for other caps and rallye wheel centers here before....good luck and nice car :glasses7:

Attachments

• barracuda_3.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 252
Do the longer intakes have any sort of support bracket under the end to keep it from breaking over time?

The car was just recently completed. The intake is form Clifford. It is extremely well made and very heavy duty. I don’t think it will have any issues with cracking. Once a carb is mounted it barley fits under the hood. I had to notch the hood brace and use a short air cleaner, to get it to fit. Clifford also has several different cams available. My cam is the 268 grind with 447 lift. It’s pretty aggressive for a street car, but this cam with 10:1 compression, dual exhaust, headers and the long stroke of a 225, it creates a great sound.

The car was just recently completed. The intake is form Clifford. It is extremely well made and very heavy duty. I don’t think it will have any issues with cracking. Once a carb is mounted it barley fits under the hood. I had to notch the hood brace and use a short air cleaner, to get it to fit. Clifford also has several different cams available. My cam is the 268 grind with 447 lift. It’s pretty aggressive for a street car, but this cam with 10:1 compression, dual exhaust, headers and the long stroke of a 225, it creates a great sound.

That's good. I wasn't sure if they needed one or not. So I figured it didn't hurt to ask.

The company that made the custom Barracuda hubcap centers in the post above is out of business. Does anyone know of another company that can do these? I was told they are were made from a heavy vinyl material with an adhesive back

I can't help you with your search for caps, but that's a real nice looking little ride you have there!
X's 2!!!

Would love to hear that in person :cheers:

Thanks, got a B Body with big motor, but A Body 225 gets more attention
Still need to do something with the hubcaps on the Valiant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back