Hubcaps

-

Kuliwobby

Reaction score
Does anyone have any of these hubcaps that they would sell? They are original hubcaps from a 69 Dart swinger 340. Somewhere in time 2 of them got misplaced and I have never ever seen another one like it!

232323232%7Ffp5365%3B%3Enu%3D3396%3E948%3E%3A84%3EWSNRCG%3D323%3B4%3A7234345nu0mrj

They have the same look as the same ones on this 66 Valiant that is in our for sale thread but a bit differant.
So 65 66 dodge would be close

1111.jpg

Not to discredit anyone but I believe they were some kinda of special option on a 69 dart swinger 340. My dad has owned this car since the late 70's. The car had only one owner prior. My dad knew that owner for sometime before he bought the car. The car is all original except the ralleye style wheels that my dad put on the car. Hence loosing two of the original hubcaps. I know that they are extremely rare because I have been looking for three years to even find another picture of a car with them on it. I have turned the internet upside down trying to find them and have come up empty handed. (searching for them led me to this neat site!)

I'm asking anyone and everyone to look at them closely and give me some kinda direction. They are not wheel covers like most are. They are just hubcaps with beauty rings on 14" wheels. I really like the look of them on the car and would like to put them back on the car when I get it back together.

I look forward to any coments or ideas posted. THANKS!

-
Back