Huge turnout would be nice....

-

Randy WM

Reaction score
It would be nice to see a huge turnout for some of the upcoming car shows this year. I'd like to see more A body cars at the Fort Worth Good Guys show in October, for instance.

The Fort Worth Rod and Custom show will be here before we know it. I haven't checked the website, but it's usually held in late Feb or early March. A good turnout of Mopars period would be nice. The numbers have been decreasing for several years now. Cowtown Mopars used to sponsor the show. Now I think it's sponsored by one of the area Mustang clubs.

The Dallas Autorama is a just a few weeks away also. I know this pertains to north Texas, but it would be great to see more of the local guys, as well as some from other parts of the state and Oklahoma.

Overall, participation in the large area shows by Mopar owners has been dwindling in recent years, even before the economy tanked. It would be nice to see that trend reversed. Hope to meet as many of you guys as possible in the coming months.

Randy, List those you mentioned in the events forum. Lots of us look for places to go but dont know anything about em. Thanks
Small Block

-
Back