Hughes Engines Discount coupon

-

demon seed

The Original Demon Seed
Reaction score
I gotto buy some stuff from Hughes and I'm wondering if you guys know of any discounts going on and if so what's the code.

Thx.

I think they usually do free shipping. They have every time I've bought anything from them, but I think I had to ask a couple times.

Free Shipping? Right! They just charged me $14.00 for shipping shims, and they are 3 hours away!
Maybe I should have spent more?

so whatcha gonna buy??? lol

Well I'm going after their BB roller rockers and banana groove rocker shafts for one, a set of custom push rods (I'll cut and install myself), and a Edelbrock RPM Performer for the 383. I tried one out a couple months ago and night and day difference to the Weiand Team G which by the way is going up for sale. The shipping to Idaho will be free also.

http://www.hughesengines.com/Index/...a2VyIEFybXMgJiBBY2Nlc3Nvcmllcw==&partid=24530

Well I'm going after their BB roller rockers and banana groove rocker shafts for one, a set of custom push rods (I'll cut and install myself), and a Edelbrock RPM Performer for the 383. I tried one out a couple months ago and night and day difference to the Weiand Team G which by the way is going up for sale.

very cool parts!! good luck on the build. let us know how the rockers work out for ya... have the Hughes 1.6 shaft roller rockers on my 408. They work good! :)

Free Shipping? Right! They just charged me $14.00 for shipping shims, and they are 3 hours away!
Maybe I should have spent more?

Well, I spent a lot with them, and, like I said, I had to ask for the free shipping a couple times. Seems like they may have had a free shipping special going on the first time I ordered something, and the other times, I spent a lot so they gave it to me, and that was iron heads, so I'm sure the free shipping saved me a lot.

So to the OP, if you are spending a lot, they might give you free shipping if you ask.

-
Back