Hughes Engines Webinar

-

HughesEngines

"get Real" Mopar Parts
FABO Vendor
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
We are considering doing a Tech Webinar. It will be based on the tech seminars we have been doing at the trade shows. This is still in the planning stages but we would like some feedback on what types of topics you guys would like to see us cover or discuss. Please send any questions or suggestions to [email protected] and please put "Webinar" in the subject line.
Thanks, Kevin @ Hughes Engines, inc.

great ideal, that will help alot of people who can't make it to a trade show.

Welcome Kevin, we got very knowledgable people, learners and everything in between here at FABO. One concern that comes up time to time is the process ie, steps used to check your valve geometry when switching over to roller rockers. I recently bought a set of your roller rockers and used the literature that came with them and worked out good. In my case I think it helped that I've done this before (I did learn a few new things) but the process and paper instructions could be a little overwhelming for someone that hasn't done this before.

What do you think, did I get it right?:read2::-D

Attachments

• P1010071.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 151
This would be sweet. I'm just about to switch my 340 motor over to a roller using hughes retro fit roller lifters, cam and rockers. A webinar on this type of thing would be great.

Sounds great. I would need to sign up, and get email notification of the time, though. I don't check this site often, and never subscribe to threads. Your hosting should be able to automate this, so you are not responding manually.

-
Back